Churches are special places and there are some things about a church wedding that you just can’t get anywhere else.
A church is so much more than simply a venue for your wedding. Unique and special things become part of your marriage, on the day itself and beyond:-
- A church wedding will add a spiritual dimension to your marriage. The ceremony includes God and looks to him for help and guidance. God’s blessing is the main attraction for many couples, whatever their beliefs.
- You can make amazing vows, or promises, in a church. You can only make vows this big in a church. These vows, made in public, will help you to stay together and grow together. God and your church are there for you to help you keep your vows.
- The Vicar has a very particular role to play in your wedding. They can blend ancient tradition and modern experience to reflect your story. Because of the relationship with the Vicar, your wedding can be made personal, memorable, meaningful and beautiful.
- St Lawrence Church offers a beautiful setting even in the heart of a modern city, but with centuries of history. Imagine all the couples who have married in this church
- For some people, a church simply seems like the proper place to get married. Churches can be described as ‘peaceful’, ‘serene’, or having an atmosphere that makes marrying there a particularly special experience.
- And after your wedding, you’ll realise that a church is more than simply a wedding venue
Bradwell Church comfortably seats 90 people and more are squeezed in occasionally. In addition to weddings couples sometimes arrange services of blessing after a civil wedding or services of thanksgiving, celebration or a re-affirmation of vows on a big anniversary, for instance.
Wherever you go in the years ahead, Bradwell church will always be there for you with friendship and prayer. Churches can offer so much more than simply a venue for your wedding ceremony.